Sprayer type – Self propelled
Tank sizes – 3000, 4000 or 5000 litres
Boom widths – 24 to 40 metres
Chafer Machinery have been working closely with Multidrive tractors to develop a new versatile forward control self propelled sprayer based on the well proven Multidrive 6195 tractor. The new machine has been designed to combine the benefits of a mechanical transmission with the efficient layout of a forward control sprayer.
- John Deere 195hp 6.8L, 6-cyl PowerTech engine.
- ZF fully automatic transmission. 6 forward, 3 reverse speeds with manual override, Torque converter with lockup in all forward gears.
- Single lever control with shuttle shift capability.
- ‘On the move’ 2/4 wheel drive engage/disengage
- Dry disc park brake on gearbox power output shaft.
- 2m (80“) track axle’s c/w in-board wet brakes & differential locks.
- Dual circuit power brakes.
- Air compressor with air dryer.
- Pentronic 5-function all wheel steering.
- Front and rear air suspension.
- Generation II cab with curved/tinted glass.
- Overhead air conditioning.
- Underfloor heating system.
- Cab carbon filters.
- Kab 515 seat.
- Powersaver hydraulic PTO circuit.
- Speed/area meter c/w PTO rpm sensor
- Folding cab access step
- Box section sprayer chassis
- Tank access platform with steps
- Height and track adjustable mudguards
- LED road traffic lighting
- Stainless steel 3,000l internally baffled tank
- Hinged inspection lid
- 500l clean water tank
- Dry tank contents sight gauge
- Triple tank rinse and tank agitation system
- Hand wash water tank
- 24-40m triple fold boom
- Electrohydraulic control of boom lift, fold, tilt and independent tilt
- ¾” or 1” stainless steel spray line with 0.5m jet spacing
- Triple outlet anti-drip nozzle bodies
- Spray line prime and purge
- Electric ball valve section shutoff
- Hydraulically driven 3″ high output centrifugal pump
- 35l capacity stainless steel venturi chemical hopper
- Rotary suction and pressure control valves
- Pressure filtration system with isolation valve
- In field wash down kit with retractable hose reel
- 5m suction hose
- RDS Delta 34i rate controller – Pressure based
- Boom, steering and pump command box
- See Optional Extras
Width – 2.8m
Height – 3.70m
Unladen weight – TBC
Based on Multidrive FC with a 5000l tank, 36m boom and 380/90 R46 tyres fitted
Multidrive ImagesTo enlarge an image, hover the cursor over the image and click the + that appears in the lower right hand corner.
Multidrive FC VideosNo Multidrive Forward Control videos are available. For more Chafer videos please visit Chafer’s YouTube site.