Sprayer type – Self propelled
Wheelbase – 3.8 or 4.2m
Tank sizes – 3000, 4000 or 5000 litres
Boom widths – 24 to 40 metres
Chafer Machinery’s Multidrive demount sprayer is available for both the mid and long wheelbase Multidrive 6195. The Multidrive 6195 is the original purpose load carrier, with the benefits of mechanical drive it is at home both on the road and in the field.
- John Deere 195hp 6.8L, 6-cyl PowerTech engine.
- ZF fully automatic transmission. 6 forward, 3 reverse speeds with manual override, Torque converter with lockup in all forward gears.
- Single lever control with shuttle shift capability.
- ‘On the move’ 2/4 wheel drive engage/disengage
- Dry disc park brake on gearbox power output shaft.
- 2m (80“) track axle’s c/w in-board wet brakes & differential locks.
- Dual circuit power brakes.
- Air compressor with air dryer.
- Pentronic 5-function all wheel steering.
- Front and rear air suspension.
- Generation II cab with curved/tinted glass.
- Overhead air conditioning.
- Underfloor heating system.
- Cab carbon filters.
- Kab 515 seat.
- Powersaver hydraulic PTO circuit.
- Speed/area meter c/w PTO rpm sensor
- Folding cab access step
- Box section sprayer chassis
- Tank access platform with steps
- Height and track adjustable mudguards
- LED road traffic lighting
- Stainless steel 3,000l internally baffled tank
- Hinged inspection lid
- 500l clean water tank
- Dry tank contents sight gauge
- Triple tank rinse and tank agitation system
- Hand wash water tank
- 18-30m twin fold boom
- 30-40m triple fold boom
- Electrohydraulic control of boom lift, fold, tilt and independent tilt (where fitted)
- ¾” or 1” stainless steel spray line with 0.5m jet spacing
- Triple outlet anti-drip nozzle bodies
- Spray line prime and purge
- Electric ball valve section shutoff
- Hydraulically driven 2″ high output centrifugal pump
- 35l capacity stainless steel venturi chemical hopper
- Rotary suction and pressure control valves
- Pressure filtration system with isolation valve
- In field wash down kit with retractable hose reel
- 5m suction hose
- RDS Delta 34i rate controller – Pressure based
- Boom, steering and pump command box
- See Optional Extras
Width – 2.8m
Height – 4.2m
Unladen weight – 9.6t
Based on Multidrive 6195 (4.2m wheelbase) with a 5000l tank, 24m boom and 380/90 R46 tyres fitted
Multidrive ImagesTo enlarge an image, hover the cursor over the image and click the + that appears in the lower right hand corner.
Multidrive FC VideosNo Multidrive 6195 videos are available. For more Chafer videos please visit Chafer’s YouTube site.